11/14/2013

The Scott Lloyd Magnificent Racers - How You Can Support Our Run

Not only am I excited to be running for Team Diabetes in honor of my brother Scott, but I am super uber excited to be running with my sister Jennifer. We are "The Scott Lloyd Magnificent Racers!"

Why Magnificent? Because we are. ha! But really it's because one of our favorite memories growing up is playing the board game "The Magnificent Race" with Scott and Bryan. I've kept it all these years, and it's torn and falling apart - but isn't that the true sign of something well loved anyways.


We are running the  Arizona Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon for Team Diabetes on January 19, 2014. Our goal is to raise $500, so please consider joining us to help make others smile and support our run. All proceeds go directly to the American Diabetes Association, and you can donate at the following link:


You are also welcome to join our team and run with us! (You are responsible for all your own costs associated with travel and the race since 100% of support received goes to Team Diabetes.)  Just leave a comment, and we'll get in touch with you.

I'll post the ups and downs of my training *I can do hard things!* (just keep telling yourself that Bethy girl) and post more pictures and stories of Scott as I embark on this 10 week journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment