12/06/2013

Week 4: Life First and To The Fullest

I was feeling bad about not doing any blogging for weeks 2 and 3, but really when I thought about why I didn't blog - playing Minecraft with the boys, making and eating good food on Thanksgiving, shopping with my mom - I was reminded of Scott. He always enjoyed life and tried to live it to the fullest. And that's what I was doing.

So there. No beating myself up over not running enough and eating all the homemade cranberry sauce - sooo good! Instead I'm going to laugh and share a picture of Bryan and Scott wearing one of his infamous Nautica shirts at the beach no less. He wore this brand so much that even his friend Fritz spoke about it at his funeral. 80's be damned, Nautica never goes out of style!  


My weekly running recap. Only 6 more weeks until race day! Run Oregon Girl Run!

Monday - rest
Tuesday - ran 3 miles; Body Revolution workout 5
Wednesday -  ran 5 miles; Body Revolution workout 6
Thursday - Body Revolution workout 5
Friday - ran 3 miles; Body Revolution workout 6 (it snowed today!)

Ok, I have to say that I'm freaking tired! I also had more hate than usual for Jillian Michaels as these workouts were really hard. So hard that I might of yelled the b-word at the TV. The boys thought it was funny, but I was too out of breathe to laugh. Damn, I got my ass handed to me. At least it snowed today!

Planning on running 8 miles tomorrow hopefully in the snow! We never get snow - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment